Saturday, July 11, 2009

Miss Johnson's Vintage and Handmade Market


My sister Jacky and I have decided to do our own Vintage Market, the Guildford Town Hall has been booked for the 30th and 31st October 2009. We are having the opening on Friday night and all day trading Saturday. It will be a market for all original and handcrafted vintage wares. We want to create the ambiance and atmosphere of a bygone era.
If you are interested in more stall details please email us at quilt@touch88.com.au or jackyjohn1@optusnet.com.au. Just a view images for you too view.

3 comments:

  1. We found you. Mandy cut and paste the link into the address box.

    Lisa Crofts
    lisahaigh@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Phillipa and Jacky,
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving such kind words. I am so grateful that you did and am happy that you enjoy my blog....It is so nice to meet kindred spirits from another part of the world! I wish you well with your new endeavors and your blog...and look forward to future visits!
    Take care,Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phillipa I long to open this fabulous book to see what magic is contained inside it's pages... beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete