Wednesday, June 23, 2010







some of my stock ready to be packed in the car for tomorrow, weather looks to be good but cool, if its fine on the Saturday we will have a few stalls outside. Our banners are up and one sleep to go.
Come visit us and enjoy our market. Its shaping up to being a great market, I have some special pieces that I have been saving for this market and I know Jacky's got some great new pieces as well, see you all there, don't forget to come upstairs and visit me and the great group we have up there.



1 comment:

  1. I came and visited your beautiful Market today-and I absolutely loved it!

    Thanks so much for bringing such an exciting new thing to the vintage-lovers of Perth!

    If you like, visit my blog: http://fromdanicawithlove.blogspot.com/ because my post of today is about your lovely Market!

    Danica

    ReplyDelete