Friday, May 27, 2011

collections




I thought I would share with you some of the purchases I have made at our Miss Johnson's Vintage and Handmade Market. I always come home with something as we have such lovely stall holders.
I like to make collections around my home and this is a collection of old linens stacked up with a lavendar wand on top, sitting on an old chipped white chair










a lovely old mirror with all the lovely age around the edges. pop an old photo in the corner. this is on my workbench hence the mess














old bone handled knives and forks in a glass jar, we use these and just put the jar on the table.
I find the tines on old forks much sharper to stab salad and vegetables with.

















This lovely old velvet cushion was just the right shade of ice blue that I liked I think it came from Mareene's stall.
it sits on the bed
























the frame at the back is one that I sell it also matches my colour scheme













these lovely white cotton curtains look great in my studio, I like the way the let in a bit of light in the sheer lace panel near the top and also the way they puddle on the floor. These came from Michelle's stall they are not old but I do like them








below is this lovely little bed tray with retractable legs I loved the beautiful colour of blue, cannot remember which stall I bought this off. looks good with some lovely old china and a fresh rose


I do love glass domes and have a few in different sizes, this was also from Michelle, the desert forks next to it are old though

old clocks is something else I like to have a collection of as well as old used stencils

No comments:

Post a Comment